Stamford Hospital is part of Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The hospital is situated fourteen miles north of Peterborough.
The hospital consists of:
- An Outpatient Department
- A Minor Injury Unit (MIU)
- One main Operating Theatre
- Greenwood Day Surgery Unit
- The John Van Geest Unit which is an elderly care unit
For further information on these units please refer to the relevant link on the previous page.
These units are supported by the following:
- A Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy service
- On-site Pathology Facilities
- Pharmacy Department
- Radiology Department
There is ample car parking and there are currently no charges.
All Consultants who attend the Outpatient Department, Theatre and Day Surgery Unit are 'Trust Consultants' who work across all sites within the Trust which include Edith Cavell Hospital, Peterborough District Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Peterborough Maternity Unit.